Spring Fling Lunch SatchelRegular price $42.00
Carrying your lunch just got a whole lot more stylish (and practical)! Go handsfree and swing this baby over your shoulder with the new addition of a shoulder strap. No more juggling your bags on the walk to work, on public transport or when wrangling the kids. The strap is adjustable, removable, and made from vegan leather to match the satchel’s other detailing.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Spring Fling is centred around native Australian plants from the tropical climate up north. This print features hibiscus, maiden hair fern, waratah, banksia, callistemon, eucalyptus and grevillia. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between lunch bags.
- Size: W240mm x H250mm (closed) x D140mm | W9.45" x H9.84" (closed) x D5.51"
- Flaps with velcro closure
- Adjustable buckle vegan leather strap with magnetic button closure
- Adjustable and detachable vegan leather shoulder strap (111cm long, 55cm drop length)
- Vegan leather carry handle
- Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cloths or cleaning agents